WOMEN’S WOLVERINE BIKE BOOTS: WHAT ARE THEY?
Women’s Wolverine Bike Boots are made from high quality leather. They have a wide range of colors and patterns available. There are different types of women’s wolven bike boots. These include:
1) Leather riding boots;
3) Work boots; and
4) Dress shoes.
LEATHER RIDING BIKES:
These are the most common type of women’s wolven bike boots. They come with various styles and designs.
Some of these include:
1) Cropped design; 2) V-cut design; 3) High heel design; 4) Low heel design; 5) Slouchy style; 6) Stiletto style; 7) Cuff lace up or flat lace up design.
These are always short in height. They are not as high as ankle boots or calf-high boots.
Some of the women’s wolven booties include:
1) Short cuff design; 2) Over the knee style; 3) Low heeled styles; 4) Medium heeled styles; and 5) Tall cuff design.
These protect your legs while you work. Some of them have steel toes while others are made from synthetic materials.
They range in colors and lengths. Some of the women’s work boots include:
1) Knee high design; 2) Shaft design; 3) Quarter panel design; 4) Over the knee style; 5) Thigh high design; 6) Riding style; and 7) Welly design.
Wolven dress shoes are made from high quality leather. They are available in a number of styles and lengths.
Some of the women’s wolven dress shoes include:
1) Brogues; 2) Cap-toes; 3) Low boots; 4) Loafers; and 5) Moccasins.
WOMEN’S WOLVERINE DURASHOCK BOOTS: WHAT ARE THEY?
These are boots that offer superior comfort. Durashock is a trademarked material that absorbs shock and returns energy. The material cushions your feet against sudden and otherwise jarring movements. This means that you can walk or stand for extended periods of time without straining your feet or legs.
Wolven Durashock boots come in a number of different styles. Some of these include:
1) Chelsea boots; 2) Chukka boots; 3) Lace up boots; 4) Motorcycle style; 5) Oilskin double pull-on boots; 6) Pull-on boot; 7) Riding style boots; 8) Rubber over-the-knee boots; 9) Short boot; 10) Tall boot; 11) Vegan leather ankle boot with a buckle; 12) Vegan leather dress shoe with laces and a heel; 13) Vegan leather mid-calf boot; and 14) Vegan leather riding boot.
WOMEN’S WOLVERINE WORK BOOTS: WHAT ARE THEY?
These are boots made from a variety of materials. They protect your feet and legs from various kinds of hazards, including heat, cold, water, electricity, oils, and cuts.
Sources & references used in this article:
Shoe outsole by RW Wright – US Patent App. 29/528,552, 2016 – Google Patents
Shoe upper by R Tisci, J Desphy – US Patent App. 29/511,768, 2016 – Google Patents
Skins of desire: poetry and identity in Koriak women’s gift exchange by P Rethmann – American Ethnologist, 2000 – Wiley Online Library
Shoe upper by P Woods – ISHN, 2007 – BNP Media
It’s like the legend: Innu women’s voices by T Hardman – US Patent App. 29/545,959, 2016 – Google Patents