Best Stuffed Burger Presses
The following are some of the most popular stuffed burger presses:
1. Weston’s Burgers (Weston) – They have been around since 1946 and they are known for their classic hamburgers.
Their burgers come in many flavors such as cheese, bacon, sausage, chili, jalapeno peppers and much more! These guys make great burgers but their quality is not up to par with other companies.
2. Wendy’s (Wendy) – Wendy’s was founded in 1955 and it is still going strong today.
They offer a wide variety of delicious food items including hamburgers, chicken tenders, hot dogs, milkshakes and ice cream sundaes. Their burgers are made from fresh beef patties cooked to order and topped with various toppings such as lettuce, tomato or onion rings.
3. Carl Jr.
‘s (Carl Jr. ) – Founded in 1948, Carl Jr.’s offers a large selection of hamburgers, hotdogs and other fast foods.
Their burgers are made from fresh ground beef and served on freshly baked buns.
4. Sonic Drive-In (Sonic) – Started in 1962, Sonic is one of the oldest drive-in restaurants in America.
They serve up their famous burgers on freshly baked buns with mustard, ketchup and mayonnaise. Their most popular burger is called the Super Sonic which consists of several toppings such as lettuce, tomato, pickles, and cheese.
5. McDonalds (McDonalds) – This is the most popular fast food chain in the world.
They offer a variety of delicious food choices such as hamburgers, fries, chicken nuggets, and soft drinks.
6. Burger King (Burger King) – This is another popular burger chain that was founded in 1953.
Burger King serves up delicious flame-broiled burgers with toppings such as mayonnaise, ketchup, and pickles. Their whopper sandwich is one of the most popular sandwiches on their menu.
7. Hardee’s (Hardee’s) – This company was founded in 1960 and it has been known for their “naked” charbroiled hamburgers.
This means that they don’t add any extra toppings to their regular hamburgers. They do have a breakfast menu and other foods such as curly fries and milkshakes.
8. In-n-Out Burger (In-n-Out) – This drive-through chain was founded by a brother-sister team in 1948.
They are best known for their menu which consists of simple but delicious food items such as hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries and milkshakes.
Sources & references used in this article:
The Kamado Smoker and Grill Cookbook: Recipes and Techniques for the World’s Best Barbecue by C Grove – 2014 – books.google.com
Burger ring press by LM Hauser – US Patent App. 14/614,025, 2015 – Google Patents
Antipredator behaviour of hatchling snakes: effects of incubation temperature and simulated predators by J Burger – Animal Behaviour, 1998 – Elsevier
Does studying the arts engender creative thinking? Evidence for near but not far transfer by E Moga, K Burger, L Hetland, E Winner – Journal of aesthetic education, 2000 – JSTOR
The cognitive apprenticeship analogue: a strategy for using ITS technology for the delivery of instruction and as a research tool for the study of teaching and learning by S Britchky – 1988 – Simon & Schuster