Best Shower Brush – What Is It?
Shower brushes are used to clean your skin after using the shower. They have been around since ancient times. Today they are widely available at any supermarket or drug store. There are various types of shower brushes; some of them may look similar but there is no such thing as “the same” brush. Some of these brushes may be made from natural materials while others might be synthetic ones.
The most common type of shower brush is made from natural materials like bamboo, jute etc. These brushes are usually made with natural fibers. However, there are other kinds of brushes which may contain synthetic fibers such as plastic or even metal bristles.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Shower Brush?
1) They Clean Your Skin After You Use The Shower: Many people use the shower because it helps to remove dirt and make your skin smooth and healthy looking.
However, if you don’t wash your face properly then you will end up with acne scars and other problems. Therefore, the first step towards getting rid of those problems is washing your face properly before using the shower.
2) They Help To Keep Your Hair Dryer From Working Too Hard On Your Face: If you want to keep your hair dryer from working too hard on your face then you need to use a good quality shower brush.
By doing this, you will be helping to wash away dead skin cells and other impurities that are clogging your pores. It will also keep your face looking younger.
3) Your Hair Will Look And Feel Healthier: If you use a quality shower brush then it will help to bring more luster and shine into your hair.
This is because it will help to eliminate any knots or tangles in your hair after you shower.
4) They Are Very Easy To Use: Most shower brushes are very easy to use.
Most of them are designed in a way that you can use them with one hand. Some of them have flexible necks which allow you to turn them into any position that you want.
What Are The Different Types Of Shower Brushes?
There are quite a few different types of shower brushes that are available for you to choose from. Some of them are made from natural materials such as bamboo, jute or even sea grass. There are other kinds of shower brushes that are made from materials like plastic or stainless steel. Each one of these brushes has their own strengths and weaknesses but they all do a good job of cleaning your skin. Let’s have a look at the different types of shower brushes that are available for you to choose from.
1) Bamboo Shower Brushes: Bamboo is considered to be a “green” product because it doesn’t require any kind of chemicals to grow.
In fact, bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet. Because of this, bamboo shower brushes are very environmentally friendly. These shower brushes are usually tough enough to really get your skin clean but soft enough that they don’t damage your skin.
Some of the best bamboo shower brushes are made from bamboo and sea grass.
2) Jute Shower Brushes: Jute is another plant based product that is widely used in the manufacturing of shower brushes.
Jute shower brushes are usually soft enough that they can be used on your face without damaging your skin. These types of shower brushes are not quite as “soft” as some of the other plant based products but they are still good at getting your skin clean.
3) Sea Grass Shower Brushes: Sea grass shower brushes are probably the softest type of shower brush that are available for you to choose from.
The softness of these shower brushes makes them ideal for washing your face with. Unfortunately, because these brushes are so soft they don’t really last very long.
4) Stainless Steel Shower Brushes: There are some people who prefer stainless steel over any other type of material.
These brushes are usually very easy to clean and don’t harbor as many bacteria as some of the softer brushes do. Unfortunately, stainless steel shower brushes tend to be pretty rough on your skin so you need to be extra careful when using them.
5) Other Materials: There are many other types of materials that are used to make shower brushes.
For example, some are made from plastic while others have a mixture of metal and plastic. As far as plastic goes, some are harder than others. The softer ones are softer than the ones that are made from jute and sea grass.
What Features Should I Look For In A Shower Brush?
No matter which shower brush you decide to buy, there are a few key features that you should look for in any brush. The first feature is flexibility.
Sources & references used in this article:
Brush-type shower head by N Hirasawa – US Patent 5,246,301, 1993 – Google Patents
Water powered rotating shower brush by RL Terry, DV Sallis – US Patent 4,841,590, 1989 – Google Patents
Rotary shower brush for mounting in a shower stall by T Powaska – US Patent 6,581,219, 2003 – Google Patents
Shower pipe hanger by FS Briles – US Patent 3,266,764, 1966 – Google Patents
Shower mounted back cleansing and massaging apparatus by AT Clark Jr – US Patent 6,996,861, 2006 – Google Patents
Reversible scrub brush and scraper by BM Carton – US Patent 5,479,673, 1996 – Google Patents
Wall-mountable back brush by GA Glaser, GS Glaser – US Patent 4,943,018, 1990 – Google Patents