Best Commercial Meat Slicers Under $100
The following are some of the most popular brands of commercial meat slicers available in the market today. They are all very good at what they do and will serve your needs well. You may want to consider one or two of them over others depending upon your budget and preferences.
There is no right choice here, just a matter of personal preference.
1. Chef Choice 615A Electric Meat Slicer: This is the brand name of the best commercial meat slicer under $100.
It comes with a great reputation among chefs and professionals worldwide. It is made by ChefChoice USA which has been around since 1994 and was founded by a team of experienced food technologists from various companies such as General Mills, Kraft Foods, Hershey’s, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble and many others.
2. Chef Choice 615B Electric Meat Slicer: This is another top rated commercial meat slicer under $100.
It is manufactured by ChefChoice USA and it is also made by General Mills. It has a similar design to the 615A but features a larger blade and better ergonomics than its predecessor. Its price tag however makes it less affordable than the 615A model.
3. Cuisinart CWS-001 Food Processor: This is one of the top selling food processors in the market today.
It is fairly new in the market but its popularity has skyrocketed over the years. It comes with a three inch blade which can be replaced with an optional adjustable slicing disk for making thinner slices. This is a very affordable option for those looking to save money and still get a high quality machine.
4. Robot Coupe FM601 Food Processor: This is one of the oldest food processors available in the market today.
It is a little more expensive than the previous three however considering it has been on the market for years and is still as popular as ever, it may be well worth the money.
5. Waring Pro MX900XT Professional Food Processor: This is another relatively new addition to the market which has seen a great deal of success.
It comes with an adjustable slicing disk and a reversible shredding disk which can be stored on the machine for easy and convenient access. This machine is very durable and has a strong commercial grade construction.
Best Commercial Meat Slicers Best Meat Slicer Under 100 Manual Meat Slicers Chef Choice 615a See-Thru Kic… Chef Choice 615B Electric Meat Slicer Food…
Cuisinart CWS-001 Food Processor Robot… Robot Coupe FM601 Food Processor Warin… Waring Pro MX900XT Professional…
Best Home Meat Slicers
There are a number of quality meat slicers available on the market today. It can be a hard task to choose from the many available models, especially if you are new to using a meat slicer and are not sure which one would suit your needs best. The following are five of the top selling home meat slicers currently on the market.
You may want to consider one of these for your own home:
1. American Angler Professional Electric Food Slicer: This top selling home meat slicer comes with three interchangeable blades for slicing different kinds of food.
It can easily slice vegetables, cheese and of course meat. It features an easy to clean, streamlined design and comes with a one year limited warranty.
2. Cuisinart FS-75 Food Slicer: This food slicer is very easy to use and features a wide food carriage which holds more food for slicing.
It comes with three different stainless steel blades for varying thickness of sliced foods. A great feature of this unit is the suction cup feet which provide greater stability when in use.
3. Gourmia GMG670 Food Slicer: This heavy duty food slicer is able to slice through virtually any food with ease.
It features a powerful 150 watt motor and three stainless steel blades for extra wide, thick or thin cuts. It also comes with a sausage stuffer and recipe book to get you started right away.
4. Waring Pro FS200 Food Slicer: This sleek looking food slicer comes with three different stainless steel blades and an easy to remove food carriage.
Its relatively small size makes it perfect for storage. It also comes with a one year limited warranty.
5. Westmark Professional Premium Food Slicer: This commercial grade food slicer is designed for rugged use in a restaurant or small business setting.
It features sharp stainless steel blades and an easy to clean design. Its size also makes it perfect for storage.
Sources & references used in this article:
Microbial ecology of meat slicers as determined by denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis by AW Mertz, OK Koo, CA O’Bryan, R Morawicki, SA Sirsat… – Food Control, 2014 – Elsevier
Table-feeding device for meat-slicers by H Joseph – US Patent 1,356,284, 1920 – Google Patents
Meat slicer by EG Streckfuss – US Patent 1,979,848, 1934 – Google Patents
Sanitation in the deli: contamination prone equipment by RW Powitz – Food Safety, 2009 – sanitarian.com
Meat slicer by IE White – US Patent 1,492,617, 1924 – Google Patents