Instant Pot Cooking Accessories Set: What Is Included?
The following are some of the most popular items included in the best instant pot accessories set. These include the following items:
1) Instant Pot Lid – The lid is designed to fit over your Instant Pot and prevent it from accidentally being opened when not in use.
It prevents food from getting into your Instant Pot while it’s heating up or after it finishes cooking.
2) Instant Pot Food Storage Bag – This bag is made out of a durable material and features a zipper closure so it will keep your food safe during storage.
You can store any type of dried foods like rice, beans, pasta, etc. in this bag. It also comes with a carrying strap to make transporting your food easier.
3) Instant Pot Thermometer – A thermometer is essential for successful cooking because it helps you monitor the internal temperature of your food.
It also keeps track of how long your food cooks at different temperatures.
4) Instant Pot Steamer Insert – This insert allows you to steam vegetables, meats, fish, and other foods without having to preheat them first.
If you’re looking for a way to cook large quantities of food quickly then this is the perfect item for you!
5) Silicone Tongs – Silicone tongs are great for taking food out of the Instant Pot or moving it around inside the pot.
They’re able to withstand high temperatures so there’s no risk of them melting or developing cracks.
6) Toothpick – The toothpick is the most basic instant pot accessory and it might be one of the most important.
It’s perfect for testing your meat or cake to see if it’s cooked thoroughly or not.
7) Colander – This handy tool can be used for draining pasta or vegetables, making salad, and more.
It comes with a base so it can sit comfortably inside the Instant Pot. The holes in the colander are large enough to drain liquids but small enough to keep out larger pieces of food.
7) Measuring Spoons – These measuring spoons come in ¼ and ½ sizes so you’ll have everything you need for all of your cooking and baking needs. You’ll never again have to guess how much of an ingredient to add!
How To Use The Best Instant Pot Accessories Set?
Most of these items are pretty straightforward and easy to use. The lid, thermometer, tongs, toothpick, and measuring spoons can all be used just as you would expect them to be used. The steamer basket can be placed directly into your Instant Pot or any other steaming device like a pot with a rack. Your pasta or vegetables should go in first, then pour some water in after them. The colander can be used to drain the liquid after cooking pasta, vegetables, or even lettuce.
The storage bags and silicone mitts are a bit different. The bags can be used to store just about anything you might normally store in a traditional food storage container. They’re especially great for storing cookies or other snacks because they’re completely airtight. The mitts can be used to grip hot food items like pot pie or pizza without having to risk getting burned.
If you’re concerned about the lack of a traditional food storage container, you can use a large mixing bowl to store leftovers. Just place an oven-safe mixing bowl upside-down in your Instant Pot and add the food. Lock on the lid, set a short cooking time, and flip the bowl over to serve from. You can store the food in this bowl just as easily as you would a regular storage container.
You can have a lot of fun with these instant pot accessories no matter what purpose you need them for. Whether you want to make delicious desserts, store leftovers, or make your kitchen a safer place, these items will help you out tremendously.
Why You Should Buy The Best Instant Pot Accessories Set?
Out of all the instant pot accessories on the market, this one has been chosen as the best overall because of its versatility. Whether you’re cooking a creamy soup or a chili that has a lot of ingredients in it, this accessory set will make portioning out even the thickest and chunkiest of foods easy as can be. Just grab a bag, place whatever you’re cooking inside, remove the air, seal, and toss it into the freezer, refrigerator, or oven.
If you’re planning on using your instant pot for more than just cooking delicious food, these bags will definitely come in handy.
Sources & references used in this article:
Coffee mug with interchangeable accessories by SS Lin – US Patent 6,450,363, 2002 – Google Patents
Widespread tannin intake via stimulants and masticatories, especially guarana, kola nut, betel vine, and accessories by JF Morton – Plant Polyphenols, 1992 – Springer
Modular birding accessory pole and associated birding accessories by J Holscher, JR Carpenter – US Patent 6,386,142, 2002 – Google Patents