Industrial Light Tubes (ILT) are a type of lighting fixtures which provide illumination for industrial applications such as manufacturing plants, warehouses, offices, factories etc. They are used mainly in industries where there is high temperature or vibration. These lights have been designed with safety in mind so they do not cause any harm to workers or other persons around them. ILT come in various colors and styles and may be connected directly to electrical outlets or may be installed into walls. There are many types of ILT available including:
1. Commercial LED Light Bulb – These bulbs produce light in the range of 600-1200 lumens.
They have a lifespan of 20 years and are very energy efficient. They are easy to install and require no special tools or expertise to operate.
2. Residential LED Light Bulb – These bulbs produce light in the range of 300-600 lumens and last up to 10 years depending upon their design.
3. Smaller Industrial LED Light Bulb – These bulbs produce light in the range of 100-300 lumens and last up to 5 years depending upon their design.
4. Large Industrial LED Light Bulb – These bulbs produce light in the range of 50-1000 lumens and last up to 3 years depending upon their design.
5. Indoor Lighting System – Indoor lighting systems consist of multiple lamps mounted inside a room or space.
These lights are connected to a ballast which converts the current from an electrical outlet to a higher voltage. This higher voltage is used to power the lamps which produce light.
These lighting solutions offer excellent illumination and are very energy efficient. They can be installed either on the roof, inside a wall or even inside a drop ceiling. With the many different types of Industrial Light Tubes available, you are sure to find a solution that fits your unique application needs.
About ILT Company
ILT company is a leading industrial lighting firm that offers the largest range of lighting solutions for industrial and commercial use. We believe in providing our customers with high quality products and customer support to assure complete satisfaction. Our distribution network covers the entire nation and we also have offices in various parts of the world. If you are interested in buying our products or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us today.
555 12th Street Se
Washington, WY 00000
Website: (LINK REMOVED)
Sources & references used in this article:
Robust multi-modal detection of industrial signal light towers by V Mataré, T Niemueller, G Lakemeyer – Robot World Cup, 2016 – Springer
The Stuttgart TV Tower—displacement of the top caused by the effects of sun and wind by P Breuer, T Chmielewski, P Górski, E Konopka… – Engineering …, 2008 – Elsevier
Real-time vehicle signal lights recognition with HDR camera by JG Wang, L Zhou, Z Song… – 2016 IEEE International …, 2016 – ieeexplore.ieee.org
Heat dissipating LED signal lamp source structure by PC Wang – US Patent 7,396,146, 2008 – Google Patents