Best Haircutting Shears for Beginners:
The most common type of scissors used in hair cutting are the shears. They have been around since ancient times and they were originally made from bone or antler. Today’s shear shavers come in many shapes and sizes; however, there are certain features which make them stand out from other types of scissors.
First of all, they are usually sharpened at both ends so that the blades do not slip off. Second, they are often designed with a handle which allows one to hold it while using it. Third, some models feature a blade guard to prevent the user from accidentally cutting themselves when trying to trim their own hair. Fourth, some models even include a safety lock mechanism which prevents the user from unintentionally opening up the scissors when trying to cut someone else’s hair!
There are several brands of scissors available today, but the most popular ones are the following:
1) Japansesha Shaving Shears – These scissors are manufactured by Japan’s leading manufacturer of shaving products.
They offer a wide range of different styles and colors to choose from. They also provide a lifetime warranty if anything goes wrong with your razor.
2) Kinsaro Hair Scissors – These shears are known for their sharp blades which make trimming hair really easy.
They are also available in a wide range of different colors and styles.
3) Equinox Hairdressing Scissors – These scissors are manufactured by a company based in Italy and they are made from the highest quality stainless steel.
They have a special design which allows the user to easily maneuver through even the thickest hair.
4) Master of Beauty Hair Scissors – This product is popular for its cheap price and its unique cutting ability.
It has a very durable blade which is ideal for people who want to save money by not having to change their shears as often.
5) Bestech Universal Hair Scissors – These scissor are unique because they have a long blade which makes it easier to cut through thick hair.
They are also cheap.
6) Re-Bath Hair Scissors – This product is known for its sharp blade which allows the user to easily cut through thick hair.
It is also very durable and cheap.
7) Unimet Japan Hairdressing Scissors – This high quality shear has a special design which easily glides through even the thickest hair.
It is made from the highest quality stainless steel and it is very durable.
These are just some of the many different types of scissors available in the market today. They are manufactured by different companies and they each have unique features which make them stand out from one another. Some include features such as a safety lock mechanism, an anti-slip grip, and even a double blade edge. No matter what brand you buy, just make sure that you are satisfied with the quality of the product.
Sources & references used in this article:
Hairdressing scissors for cutting small amount of hair or special style by EY Yeh – US Patent 6,385,851, 2002 – Google Patents
Hairdressing scissors by WY Yeh – US Patent 6,557,263, 2003 – Google Patents
Hairdressing scissors by WY Yeh – US Patent 7,565,746, 2009 – Google Patents