Electronic Pulse Massager Benefits:
1) You will enjoy your life more with these electronic pulse massagers.
2) You can achieve many things with them such as relaxation, stress relief, mental focus, concentration etc.
3) They are very useful when it comes to getting rid of bad habits or addictions.
These electronic pulse massagers have been proven effective in treating various medical conditions like addiction, depression, anxiety disorders etc…
4) You can experience long lasting effects from using these electronic pulse massagers.
5) They are easy to operate and they do not require any special skills to use them effectively.
You just need some basic knowledge and understanding of electronics and electrical engineering.
Best Electric Muscle Stimulators:
1) These electric muscle stimulators are used for increasing strength, endurance, flexibility, speed, coordination and balance.
2) They are used for improving sports performance, physical fitness and health.
3) They are used for treating pain and other symptoms associated with muscular diseases like arthritis, back problems etc.
4) They are used to treat various types of chronic illnesses including cancer, heart disease, diabetes mellitus etc.
5) They are used for treating various types of muscular diseases and conditions including spinal stenosis, myasthenia gravis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and others.
6) They are used for treating various types of neuromuscular conditions like cerebral palsy, Parkinson’s disease and muscular dystrophy.
7) These electric muscle stimulators are also used for treating some type of medical complications during pregnancy like gestational diabetes, pregnancy-induced hypertension etc.
8) They are used for prevention of tissue breakdown, accelerated wound healing, enhanced circulation and increased growth of new blood vessels in the muscles.
9) They help in relieving muscle aches, spasms, cramps and stiffness caused by sports injuries or overexertion.
10) These electric muscle stimulators are used for increasing fertility and chances of conceiving. They improve blood flow to the reproductive organs.
11) They are used for treating urinary incontinence in women related to pregnancy and childbirth.
12) They are used for people who have difficulty in walking or climbing stairs due to weak muscles.
13) These muscle massagers are used for relieving pain and increasing strength in patients suffering from fibromyalgia, a condition causing pain all over the body.
14) It is also used to treat some types of headaches, including cluster headaches.
15) They are used for treating persistent pain and muscle spasms in people with multiple sclerosis.
16) They are used for people who have difficulty in walking or climbing stairs due to weak muscles.
These are the main benefits you can achieve by using electronic pulse massagers.
Sources & references used in this article:
Head mounted pulse action facial massager by CE Taylor – US Patent 5,611,771, 1997 – Google Patents
Impaction of a foreign body in the rectum by improper use of a (electronic) massager: a case report by EJ Jung, CG Ryu, G Kim, DY Hwang – Journal of the Korean …, 2010 – ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Massaging furniture by MJ Raffel – US Patent 4,105,024, 1978 – Google Patents
Head mounted pulse action facial massager by CE Taylor, BM Smith – US Patent 5,767,634, 1998 – Google Patents