Best Double Lifting Suction Cups:
1) Sink Glasses – These are the most popular choice among home owners.
They are easy to install and they do not require any special tools or skills. However, these types of glass suction cups have their disadvantages.
First of all, it takes time to clean them after use; therefore, they cannot be used for long periods of time like other types of glass suction cups. Second, they are very expensive. You may need to spend at least $100 for one set of sink glasses.
2) Heavy Duty Suction Cup – These types of suction cups are made with high strength materials and they last longer than the other type of glass suction cups.
They are suitable for heavy loads such as those required during construction work or when transporting heavy objects such as furniture, etc.. The weight of the vacuum is sufficient enough to lift up large items such as bookshelves, desks, etc….
3) Vacuum Suction Cup – These types of suction cups are designed to suck up small objects without damaging them.
They can be used for cleaning up spills and dust bunnies. If you want to remove dirt from your carpet or if you want to get rid of stains on your wall paint, then these vacuum suction cups will definitely come in handy.
4) Specialty Suction Cups – These types of suction cups are specifically designed for a particular job.
For instance, you will find dent puller suction cups which are used for fixing dents on car doors and body. Another popular suction cups which you will find during construction sites are glass lifter suction cups.
These types of suction cups have a strong vacuum which is more than enough to lift up large pieces of glass which are several pounds in weight.
5) Specialized Suction Cups – there are many specialty suction cups for different types of work.
For instance, if you want to get rid of pesky insects from your home or office windows, you can use spider killers suction cups.
Sources & references used in this article: