Best Commercial Refrigerator Brands List:
1. Frigidaire – A company with a long history of producing quality refrigeration products.
They have been making their own brand of commercial grade refrigerators since 1956. Their current line includes several models including the Model 500, 600, 700, 800 and 900 series. These are all made from high quality materials such as stainless steel and aluminum which means they will last longer than your average consumer model.
2. LG – LG makes a variety of different types of refrigerators, ranging from small family size units to large commercial sized units.
They make most of their refrigerators using the same basic design, but there are some notable differences between them. One major difference is that LG’s larger models use a more sophisticated cooling system called “Smart” technology. Smart technology uses sensors to control the temperature of the unit automatically based on how much or little you’re using it.
Another major difference is that LG’s smaller models don’t come with built-in freezers, so you’ll need to buy one separately if you want ice cream while your fridge is running low.
3. Samsung – Samsung makes a wide range of appliances including refrigerators, freezers and air conditioners.
They’re arguably the biggest manufacturers of home appliances on the market right now. They make both low-end and high-end refrigerators. Their lower end models are designed with cost efficiency in mind while their high end models offer more features and better quality.
4. Whirlpool – Whirlpool is another company that makes both low-end and high-end refrigerators.
The cheaper models are made with cost efficiency in mind while the higher end models offer more features.
5. The Best Commercial Refrigerator Brands – Other great refrigerator brands include GE, Hotpoint and Frigidaire (again).
These manufactures make a wide range of different types of refrigerators, each with their own little quirks.
Best Commercial Refrigerator For Home:
1. Samsung – Refrigerator models from this brand are very reliable.
The high-end models, in particular, are known for their energy efficiency and Smart Cooling technology which automatically adjusts the temperature inside the unit to conserve power when it isn’t in use.
2. Whirlpool – Another very reliable brand that manufactures a wide range of refrigerators.
Their cheaper models, however, aren’t as durable and reliable as other makes.
3. Frigidaire – One of the most popular brand names on the market.
Their cheaper models work well for home use, but you might have to replace the compressor and other internal parts more frequently than you would with a high-end unit from another brand.
4. Maytag – A more expensive make that’s typically only used in businesses rather than homes.
Their units are very energy efficient and made to last, but they aren’t cheap.
5. Kenmore – A brand owned by Sears, Kenmore makes both inexpensive and high-end refrigerators.
Their cheaper models work well for home use, but you might have some problems with them after a few years. Their high-end models are more expensive than others on the market, but they will last you a long time if you take good care of them.
Return From Best Commercial Refrigerator To More Home Refrigerators
Return From Best Commercial Refrigerator To Freezer Reviews, Ratings And Deals Home Page
Sources & references used in this article:
Application Of Best Industry Practices To The Design Of Efficient Commercial Refrigerators by D Westphalen – 2002 – docs.lib.purdue.edu
A model and simulations to investigate the effects of compressor and fans speeds on the performance of CO2 light commercial refrigerators by R Mastrullo, AW Mauro, A Perrone – Applied Thermal Engineering, 2015 – Elsevier
Bringing best practice to China by J Hexter, JR Woetzel – McKinsey Quarterly, 2007 – 188.8.131.52
Assessment of propane/commercial butane mixtures as possible alternatives to R134a in domestic refrigerators by M Fatouh, M El Kafafy – Energy Conversion and Management, 2006 – Elsevier
Volume and product flexibility: a case study for a refrigerators producing facility by K Alexopoulos, A Mamassioulas… – … IEEE Conference on …, 2005 – ieeexplore.ieee.org
Testing of propane/isobutane mixture in domestic refrigerators by D Jung, CB Kim, K Song, B Park – International journal of refrigeration, 2000 – Elsevier
Second-best theory and the use of multiple policy instruments by LS Bennear, RN Stavins – Environmental and Resource economics, 2007 – Springer
Assessment of propane/commercial butane mixtures as possible alternatives to R134a in domestic refrigerators by M Fatouh, M El Kafafy – International Conference on Aerospace …, 2011 – journals.ekb.eg