Best Drug Store Blow Dry Spray
The first thing to note is that there are many different types of blow dry sprays available. These include:
1) Shampoo & Conditioner – These products contain ingredients such as glycerin, alcohol, propylene glycol and other chemicals which make them less effective than regular shampoo or conditioner.
They do not leave your hair feeling clean and smooth like a good quality shampoo does.
2) Shower Gel – These products contain ingredients such as glycerin, alcohol, propylene glycol and other chemicals which make them less effective than regular shower gel.
They may cause dandruff if used too often.
3) Hair Spray – These products contain ingredients such as glycerin, alcohol, propylene glycol and other chemicals which make them less effective than regular hair spray.
They will leave your hair feeling greasy if used frequently.
4) Oil Based Product – These products contain ingredients such as petroleum jelly, mineral oil, vegetable oils and other chemicals which make them less effective than a good quality oil based product.
5) Water Based Product – These products contain ingredients such as water, fragrance, alcohol and other chemicals which make them less effective than a good quality water based product.
6) Hair Wax or Pomade – These products contain ingredients such as lanolin, beeswax, petrolatum, mineral oil and other chemicals which make them less effective than a good quality wax or pomade.
Best Blow Dry Cream For Fine Hair
It is important to note that some fine hair may be damaged and should not be blow dried every day. The following tips are intended for ladies who can blow dry their hair every day. These tips will also help ladies with normal hair.
1) Use A Good Blow Dry Cream – To get the best results, you should use a good quality blow dry cream.
The cream should contain ingredients such as glycerin, panthenol, pro vitamin B5 and other beneficial ingredients which are healthy for the hair.
2) Protect Your Hair With Heat Protectant – Using a heat protectant will help you to protect your hair while you blow dry it.
The heat protectant should contain ingredients such as amino acids, panthenol, pro vitamin B5 and other beneficial ingredients which are healthy for the hair.
3) Keep The Hair Well Moisturized – If your hair becomes dry you may experience problems when you try to blow dry it.
You can keep your hair well moisturized by using a good quality leave in conditioner.
4) Don’t Over Blow-Dry The Hair – Blowing your hair dry for too long or too often can severely damage your hair.
You should make sure that you don’t over do it with the blow dryer since this can cause split ends, frizz and a generally unhealthy appearance to the hair.
5) Don’t Use Too Hot Of Air – If you are using a blow dryer on your hair, you should make sure that you don’t use too hot of air.
Using too hot of air can severely damage your hair.
6) Don’t Let The Hair Air Dry – If you let your hair air dry it may take hours or even all day before it is dry.
You may find that by blow drying your hair you can get it dry within 30 minutes. If you must let your hair air dry then you should use a good quality leave in conditioner to help keep it from getting too frizzy.
7) Use A Wide Tooth Comb – You should always use a wide tooth comb when you are combing your hair.
A narrow tooth comb can really damage the hair and break it, causing split ends. A wide tooth comb will gently work through the tangles in your hair while reducing static electricity and preventing breakage.
Sources & references used in this article:
Manufacturing parameters and quality characteristics of spray dried jameed by RY Jumah, B Tashtoush, RR Shaker, AF Zraiy – Drying Technology, 2000 – Taylor & Francis
Spray drying techniques for food ingredient encapsulation by C Anandharamakrishnan – 2015 – books.google.com
Drying of Instant Coffee in a Spray Dryer by NTA Othmana, MEFM Razalib – Jurnal Kejuruteraan, 2019 – ukm.my
Auto cleaning toilet seat with anal cleaning device and blow dry by M Dorra – US Patent 8,060,953, 2011 – Google Patents
Momentum diffusion flame characteristics and the effects of water spray by BJ McCaffrey – Combustion science and technology, 1989 – Taylor & Francis
CFD evaluation of droplet drying models in a spray dryer fitted with a rotary atomizer by MW Woo, WRW Daud, AS Mujumdar, ZH Wu… – Drying …, 2008 – Taylor & Francis
Spray reagents for thin-layer chromatography by D Waldi – Thin-layer chromatography, 1965 – Springer