The following are some facts about Vitamix Blender:
1) Vitamix Professional 800 Series – Vitamix Professional 800 series is one of the most popular models among home cooks and professionals alike.
The model was first introduced in 1996 and it has been available ever since. It is manufactured by the company known as Vitamix International Incorporated (VITA).
2) Vitamix Professional 800 Series includes several models with different features and specifications.
These include the Professional 801, Professional 802, Professional 803, Professional 804 and the Super 7. All these models have similar functions but they differ in their design and appearance. The main difference between them is the size of the unit which varies from 400cc up to 1000cc. The unit comes in various colors including black, white, red and blue.
The units come with a variety of accessories such as attachments, tools and other useful items.
3) Vitamix Professional 800 Series is designed to make smoothies at home or to prepare food professionally. It is capable of blending frozen foods and fruits as well as hot liquids like milk or juice. However, it does not have any special feature for making soups or stews. It does not come with a tumbler or a jar that can be used to prepare drinks on the go.
4) Vitamix Professional 800 Series is known for its outstanding performance.
The motor inside the unit is made from industrial quality components and it runs much more quietly than the Competitor Model 5200. The unit is also equipped with an automatic speed control feature that allows it to respond to changes in the consistency of the ingredients that are being blended. The unit also vibrates less when in use. The jar that comes with the unit is made from glass and it is very durable so it can be cleaned easily.
The model also comes with a specially designed self-cleaning feature that ensures the parts of the unit are kept clean at all times.
5) The price of the Vitamix Professional 800 Series tends to vary a lot.
This is because the price is often dependent on where the unit is bought from. For example, if the unit is purchased from a professional seller, such as a medical supply company, or a retailer that is specialized in selling kitchen supplies like appliances, then it can cost anywhere between $450 and $600. On the other hand, if the unit is purchased from a regular store that sells kitchen supplies and appliances, then it can cost as low as $350.
6) There are many advantages that can be gained from using the Vitamix Professional 800 Series.
First of all, it can blend almost any type of food or ingredient. It can prepare hot soups and sauces and it can also create frozen beverages like smoothies in just a few minutes. The unit is made from strong and durable materials so it can last for a very long time. It is also equipped with a self-cleaning feature that makes maintenance very easy.
In conclusion, the Vitamix Professional 800 Series is a great blender that can be used to prepare a variety of dishes and drinks.
Sources & references used in this article:
Container for a blender by DJ Kolar, RD Boozer, BH Van Besouw… – US Patent App. 29 …, 2003 – Google Patents
Blender container by RM Ulanski, RD Boozer, MD Anton – US Patent App. 29/316,792, 2010 – Google Patents
Container for a blender by RM Ulanski, JM Katz – US Patent App. 29/229,641, 2006 – Google Patents
Lid for a container for a blender by RM Ulanski, DJ Kolar, RD Boozer… – US Patent App. 29 …, 2004 – Google Patents
Blade for a food blender by RD Boozer, DJ Kolar, MD Anton – US Patent App. 29/176,923, 2004 – Google Patents