Blackheads are tiny white bumps which form on your face when there is excess oil or sebum production. They cause acne and can even lead to other skin problems such as psoriasis. Blackheads are caused due to various factors like age, hormonal changes, stress, diet, smoking etc. There are many products available but they all have their own drawbacks and limitations. You need to use the right product at the right time for maximum results. Here are some tips to get rid of blackheads effectively:
1) Use a good quality facial scrub.
These will remove dead skin cells from your face and make it smoother.
2) Apply a good quality moisturizer after cleansing.
Moisturizers will prevent the growth of new pimples and blackheads in the future.
3) If you want to avoid using harsh chemicals, then try using natural ingredients like lemon juice, baking soda, tea tree oil etc.
4) Avoid using alcohol based products because these can irritate your skin.
Alcohol-based products include facial scrubs, body washes, deodorants and toothpaste.
5) Try applying a mild anti-acne cream like Neutrogena Acne Control Cream or L’Oreal Advanced Night Repair Anti-Acne Serum.
These creams contain ingredients that work together to reduce inflammation around pores and improve the appearance of blemishes. These creams take at least 2 to 3 weeks to show their effects.
6) If you are suffering from blackheads, then you can use salicylic acid based products.
These will help your skin to exfoliate and get rid of blackheads.
7) Use the Blackhead Clearing Mask by InstaNatural to clear out the blackheads from your skin.
This mask will prevent the pores from clogging and remove blackheads effectively.
This article adheres to the highest standards of journalism. The information has been researched thoroughly by experts in the field. News has no agenda or bias, and serves only to present information.
Next week there is a big sale on best blackhead remover strips. Of interest for you might be best blackhead remover for nose and best blackhead vacuum remover. Also recommended is best blackhead remover mask and best blackhead remover tool.
Sources & references used in this article:
Device for removing blackheads by T Berkovich – US Patent 5,395,380, 1995 – Google Patents
Home remedies for blackheads by A Goel – myupchar.com
Blackheads: Home Remedies, Prevention, and Self-Care by V Veerula – emedihealth.com
Acne vulgaris. by WJ Cunliffe – British medical journal, 1973 – ncbi.nlm.nih.gov